Monday, August 19, 2013

Life Today.

New beginnings are exciting and frightening. I am now a business owner.  I founded a tutoring service called Fusion Learning Center.  Our  mission is to unite life and learning by providing a positive educational experience through creative teaching methods, a supportive environment, and character development. Our goal is to prepare students for future success by engaging them in a dynamic academic program integrated with effective life skills.

We are scheduled to open in two weeks.  I have 5 students signed up, 2 of them are mine.  I don't think I'll be getting rich any time soon and that's not the point.  The point is to provide for my children's educational needs.  The point is to pour my energy into something substantial that will impact others, the point is to live well.

I am putting together a team of like minded people who want to change the world through education.  This feels good, purposeful, energizing and exhausting.  I hope I have the skills to be an entrepreneur. I hope I have the energy to sustain the vision when it's hard to see it coming together.  I hope, I hope, I hope.....



1 comment:

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

I'm excited to read about this, Tina! You will excel and most of all students will learn to live well under your tutelage.